In the cloud...on demand...simple and secure, with no video infrastructure or support required
The Virtual Video Room (VVR) is a fully cloud hosted service for on-demand, ad-hoc, high-definition videoconferencing. The VVR allows enterprise, small or medium businesses to easily adopt video and provide users with a simple, reliable way to collaborate visually using virtually any SIP, H.323 or ISDN based video solution. The VVR is delivered via OpenVideo cloud, enabling seamless video collaboration across disparate networks and between the widest range of video solutions, including immersive telepresence systems, conference rooms, desktops, and mobile devices.
The VVR allows you to use video the way you want...
- Business-To-Business Calling – Supports connectivity between participants on different networks
- On-Demand – Ad hoc, high definition videoconferencing
- Unlimited Multipoint Conferencing – Ideal for 4 to 6 participants
- Simple to Use – Call into the VVR with a unique participant code
- Content Sharing – Share graphical slides, spreadsheets, and visuals
- Private and Secure – Each meeting host receives a unique PIN code
- ....and massively reduce costs!!
It's Simple to Use
- VVR participants receive a meeting invitation with a VVR dial-in number and a bridge code.
- Participants and host dial into the VVR. Parties are greeted by the virtual attendant, and are placed in the VVR lobby while the host enters the unique host PIN code.
- As the host pin is accepted,all participants are connected into the VVR conference with the host. The meeting begins.
Manage your VVR meeting with web simplicity
The Virtual Video Room user portal lets you manage your meetings with a few mouse clicks:
- Change meeting layout options
- Disconnect individual participants
- Mute video or audio of individual participants
- Lock meeting for privacy
- View connection quality
- Upload images of meeting participants
- Multiple language options
Contact Usfor a quote
"I was inspired and motivated to find new and innovative ways to build my business, and serve my customers better, faster and more efficiently than my competitors."
Telehealth - GPs & Specialists
Use video conferencing technology to provide Telehealth services
Get your copy of “THE AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS GUIDE TO CUTTING COSTS AND INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY THROUGH VIDEOCONFERENCING!” (valued at $197) but yours as a FREE GIFT!”
Yes! Please send me this important information valued at $197 Now! I understand I will not be charged