Create Immersive Virtual Experiences
Meet “face-to-face” with remote customers, suppliers, and partners using the Cisco TelePresence System 3000 series of endpoints. This system provides a boardroom-style table that seats six participants in one location. The life-like, remarkably clear video images help you see every expression, and the CD-quality audio helps you hear every word.
- Specially designed, high-definition cameras that require no user operation
- Full-duplex, CD-quality audio with no perceivable latency and no interference from mobile devices or cell phones
- Multipoint meetings with up to 48 locations in any combination of Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Integration with common enterprise calendaring programs for easy and automated call start and controls
- Interoperability with standard- and high-definition video conferencing endpoints and collaboration with desktop video applications
Integration with the network helps ensure reliability, high availability, security, and quality of service. Encryption of both video and call signaling provides highly secure communications, both internal and external.
Whether your meetings are planned or impromptu, you can meet “in person” anywhere with a Cisco TelePresence endpoint, with just a push of a button
"I was inspired and motivated to find new and innovative ways to build my business, and serve my customers better, faster and more efficiently than my competitors."
Telehealth - GPs & Specialists
Use video conferencing technology to provide Telehealth services
Get your copy of “THE AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS GUIDE TO CUTTING COSTS AND INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY THROUGH VIDEOCONFERENCING!” (valued at $197) but yours as a FREE GIFT!”
Yes! Please send me this important information valued at $197 Now! I understand I will not be charged